My Photo
Name:

Learning to live with "50" has given me some different insights than being in my 40's, so this seems like a logical place to share them! I have 2 beautiful girls and a "shared son". On any given day, there are many, many kids running around my house and I love each and every one of them! I'm a firm believer that housework is unhealthy. My last several attempts at "deep cleaning" have resulted in bodily injuries and sinus infections that I am sure were caused by the improper use of caustic cleaning products.(Is there a class where you can learn this stuff????) So, in an attempt to keep grandmas updated and everybody in the loop, I'll endeavor to be more prompt in my postings. 'Not sure what I'm doing with the technology, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get some help from my kids should I falter ... Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My First Post -

I feel like I'm driving blind. Most any 8 year old can accomplish a blog, but working without any direction and on a Mac, no less, I'm going to attempt a blog so that EVERYBODY can keep up with the girls throughout the summer.

Go Grandma's and Grandpa's - this is for you!

Well good heavens! This first template was just TOO PINK! Hurts my eyes ... I'll try another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home