My Photo
Name:

Learning to live with "50" has given me some different insights than being in my 40's, so this seems like a logical place to share them! I have 2 beautiful girls and a "shared son". On any given day, there are many, many kids running around my house and I love each and every one of them! I'm a firm believer that housework is unhealthy. My last several attempts at "deep cleaning" have resulted in bodily injuries and sinus infections that I am sure were caused by the improper use of caustic cleaning products.(Is there a class where you can learn this stuff????) So, in an attempt to keep grandmas updated and everybody in the loop, I'll endeavor to be more prompt in my postings. 'Not sure what I'm doing with the technology, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get some help from my kids should I falter ... Enjoy!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Working on the jungle outside my door!


Long summer ... many hours at the office ... lots of Miracle Grow .... and the front door was never seen again! My azaleas have taken over and the ever-yellows which flank the porch had encroached into the walkway. Although tempted to leave it for the Halloween festivities, I had all I could take and asked Keith to just get out the chain saw and top all of the bushes off and I would "shape" them with the clippers. Ha! What in the beejeeezus was I thinking?

Cori was kind enough to help ... but turn your back for a minute and there goes those teens ... running with scissors!

And now everything in our yard looks like Dr. Seuss trees thanks to Cori Scissorhands.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I want to see before and after pics! :)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home