Sound like someone we know???
Robin has become a Weird Al officionado of late and when this came out a few weeks ago, we cracked up! I'm not naming names as to who's face came to mind right away, but well, references to Kirk and Picard, The Rennaissance Festival, Action Figures ... you'll see.
As you enjoy "White & Nerdy" you'll notice Donnie Osmond dancing in the background. It cracks me up! Who would've thought he was funny? I mean, looks aren't everything, but what a hoot!
And Weird Al - very clever guy in such a strange way! With all the gangsta names, he flashes "MC ESCHER" behind the screen ... I've got to show Robin some Escher work.
Anyway, I will update my blog with photos here soon. Been a busy couple of weeks so got to put it all together!
Until, then, enjoy White & Nerdy ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
And for those of you who see the absolute absurdity of overdone Hallmark holiday traditions (coming from the girl who is stressing because the Halloween lights haven't been strung at this house yet!) and have a strong constitution, here's Weasel Stomping Day ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=N8tJfMQ1U4U(O.K., Dawn ... now you know how weird I can be! I hope this one doesn't get me kicked off the blog roll!)


1 Comments:
White and Nerdy video cracked me up. Do you think Donny actually knows he's in this video? Thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home