Renaissance Festival Photos for Grandma

I haven't been in years ... but each year the kings and queens and pirates bring their corsetted selves to Fairburn, Georgia for the Renaissance Festival. It's not completely as I remembered, but there was some good food and some good shopping - many turkey legs and lots of grog and ale.


The shows are awesome! There's a joust on horseback with very handsome knights, lots of troubaedours and acrobats along with some really great shopping. Next year, we'll plan a little better and see all the shows - this year we were so overwhelmed with the many options that we just wandered aimlessly looking at handcrafted jewelry (you know how I'm distracted by shiney things) the many women with those absolutely horribly uncomfortable looking corsets and long dresses and the men in armor OOOO!!!


1 Comments:
This reminds me of the time we went years ago when I was very pregnant. I think one of the kids played a live chess piece.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home