My Photo
Name:

Learning to live with "50" has given me some different insights than being in my 40's, so this seems like a logical place to share them! I have 2 beautiful girls and a "shared son". On any given day, there are many, many kids running around my house and I love each and every one of them! I'm a firm believer that housework is unhealthy. My last several attempts at "deep cleaning" have resulted in bodily injuries and sinus infections that I am sure were caused by the improper use of caustic cleaning products.(Is there a class where you can learn this stuff????) So, in an attempt to keep grandmas updated and everybody in the loop, I'll endeavor to be more prompt in my postings. 'Not sure what I'm doing with the technology, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get some help from my kids should I falter ... Enjoy!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Its .... Its .... SANTA!

The Grayson Tree Lighting is always fun, and this year the weather was absolutely awesome. It is a time for kids as the entertainment is strictly the grammar school choruses singing Christmas carols as the tree is lit in the center of the Park. Santa's always on hand for some photos and this year, he made his entrance in a golf cart, decorated like a sleigh. The kids followed it through the park screaming like he was some kind of rock star! It was just great!

While shooting the event, I was caught in the Christmas Spirit by our very own Eden Farrin - she embodies everything that Christmas should be! I did get her stand almost still for a second for a photo, but hey, they MAN was in the house and taking secrets from good little boys and girls for only a couple of hours! Her enthusiasm was so infectious, I was ready to come home and begin my decorating! I mean, what if he comes to my house this year???? Also got Cori and Robin to pretend to love each other for a few minutes under the street light .... AWWW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogger profile name said...

What a nice surprise to see those cute little Farrins. Becky needs a food blog!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home