Pumpkin Madness
I've got a few photos from Sister Barb's visit last week, but these are some of my favorite. She came over to help us carve pumpkins for "that pagan ritual at the end of October" while I fixed her a going away dinner with some Southern favorites. And of course, the craziness ensued that always happens when you give kids sharp instruments and a license to cut and gut. EWWW!
Everybody picked out their pumpkins and Sargent Barb had David and Cori doing the gutting.

She studied each one carefully before choosing her pumpkin for a creative endeavor!
And here's payback ... For what? Who knows. Who cares. David got a pumpkin mousse.
The proof of our creativity!
Got more photos - church, SORDS, fun stuff and will get to them later! Promise!


2 Comments:
Those are really good pumpkins! I love David's expression in the second photo.
Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! Wish I were there with you all. I love the picture of all the pumpkins together after they were carved. FUN!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home