My Photo
Name:

Learning to live with "50" has given me some different insights than being in my 40's, so this seems like a logical place to share them! I have 2 beautiful girls and a "shared son". On any given day, there are many, many kids running around my house and I love each and every one of them! I'm a firm believer that housework is unhealthy. My last several attempts at "deep cleaning" have resulted in bodily injuries and sinus infections that I am sure were caused by the improper use of caustic cleaning products.(Is there a class where you can learn this stuff????) So, in an attempt to keep grandmas updated and everybody in the loop, I'll endeavor to be more prompt in my postings. 'Not sure what I'm doing with the technology, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get some help from my kids should I falter ... Enjoy!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Getting to know myself ...

Love those blogthing quizzes ... some are incredibly stupid and some are just really fun and some are scarily right on. I don't know where this one fits in , but thought it was interesting ....

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:
You have high extroversion.You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"
Conscientiousness:
You have medium conscientiousness.You're generally good at balancing work and play.When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.
Agreeableness:
You have high agreeableness.You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.
Neuroticism:
You have low neuroticism.You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.
Openness to experience:
Your openness to new experiences is high.In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

The Five Factor Personality Test

And I DARE Carolyn to take this one ... Hey, I'm only 30 at heart ... but I have a 50 year old face ... ARRRGH!

You Are 30 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world
.20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogger profile name said...

I am also 30 years old. If you copy the code under your blogthings results and paste it into your post, it will look like the result (with the picture and everything). You can hit "preview" on your post to see if it comes out okay.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home