My Photo
Name:

Learning to live with "50" has given me some different insights than being in my 40's, so this seems like a logical place to share them! I have 2 beautiful girls and a "shared son". On any given day, there are many, many kids running around my house and I love each and every one of them! I'm a firm believer that housework is unhealthy. My last several attempts at "deep cleaning" have resulted in bodily injuries and sinus infections that I am sure were caused by the improper use of caustic cleaning products.(Is there a class where you can learn this stuff????) So, in an attempt to keep grandmas updated and everybody in the loop, I'll endeavor to be more prompt in my postings. 'Not sure what I'm doing with the technology, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get some help from my kids should I falter ... Enjoy!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

About me

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
This is one of those silly quick quizzes that you can take at www.blogthings.com
I thought it was too funny not to share and since I've already done the entrepreneur and journalist thing, I guess my next ambition should be politician .... Not on your life! By the way, according to these little quizzes, I am a Liberterian, scored very well on the IQ test, in a former life I was a cat and my perfect animal is a big dog (I got one of those, by the way).
Just thought you should know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blogger profile name said...

I got the same thing!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Melissa Mae said...

okay. . .ya know I got the same thing too!! I am an ENFP apparently. hmmmm. . .

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home